Videographer and Video Editor – 884374 – 6 Month FTC
- Responsible for capturing, editing and producing high quality inhouse videos for a brand-new initiative/project.
- Creating and maintaining a database of all images, video and content.
- Ensuring consistency across the entire project of images and video created.
- Filming high quality creative videos using a variety of camera kit for a new marketing project
- Editing and producing creative, high quality, videos for a new marketing project which are on brand and align with the goals of the company.
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio, video recorders and other production equipment.
- Planning and storyboarding content and imagery.
- Studio set up and planning.
- Professional photography.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders involved in the project.
- Provide images and videos to match content provided by stakeholders & to comply with brand guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining a new database of images, video and content.
- Actively support They Ask You Answer strategy.
- A qualification in photography, visual arts, digital media, or similar relevant field
- Video production experience – both filming, lighting, and editing
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CC
- Competent in applying photographic best practices and techniques.
- Expert in use of photoshop, layers/sets, masks, paths, colour correction tools, actions, and batch processing
- Should be comfortable with both original conceptual design, as well as interpreting creative direction from team members.
- The use of the Adobe suite for photo and video editing purposes.
- Experience using professional camera kit including lighting, sound equipment and DSLRs + Mirrorless cameras
- Experience editing videos to a professional standard using Premier Pro or similar
- Experience editing and filming for commercial use
- Ability to plan and map out video content
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and communication skills.
- Able to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Energetic and able to make people feel comfortable on camera
- Able to look at content through the eye of the viewer to create the best experience
- Growth mindset and constantly looking to self-improve
- Open to feedback from all members of the team
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.