Technical Services Manager – 884028 – up to £50,000
Title: Technical Services Manager Location: South Wales
Type: Permanent Reference: 884028
- Coordination of technical information for internal and external KPIs and their distribution and monitoring
- Delivering and maintaining external audit status
- Provide direction and support to the Auditors and Systems Technologists, managing and facilitating their performance and developments while ensuring that the departmental structure and skills are developed to meet changing requirements.
- To give direction and support to the HACCP and TACCP Teams in the development of improved systems, to include the correct implementation of internal audits.
- To be directly involved with enquiries from local authorities EHOs, TSOs etc and to maintain positive and proactive relations.
- To effectively manage the customer complaints system, liaising with the customer and providing management information to facilitate corrective actions.
- To ensure systems are maintained to give up to date information in SAP, QSA, product files, factory specifications etc and to maintain document control throughout.
- To manage product information and establish compliance/trending etc nutritionals, micro / listeria standards etc.
- Meeting customer and internal KPIs
- Responding to major food quality, safety and legality issues, major deviations to specifications
- Responding to, investigating and analysing customer complaints
- Formal qualification to HND standard or above in Food Technology or related discipline – Microbiology would be advantageous
- HACCP Trained (Advanced)
- Experience in Internal Auditing
- 5 years in a chilled food manufacturing environment
- Sound understanding of food legislation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Good level of PC literacy
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.