£42,000 - £50,000
Technical Services Manager – 883834
Title: Technical Services Manager Reference: 883834
Position: FTC Until Jan 2021 Location: Multi-Site UK
- Manage the Specifications Technologists and Technical Services Technologist.
- Manage the generation of retail customer specifications and pack copy information.
- Internal and external liaison for retail customers.
- Manage the artwork approval process for retail customers.
- Attending print press approvals for printed packaging where necessary.
- Approval of new raw material, packaging and service suppliers.
- Maintenance of supplier approval records, including conducting supplier audits, risk assessments and collating documentation / SSAQ’s etc.
- Technical representative of the Human Rights and Ethics Steering Group.
- Generation, review and maintenance of SEDEX relationships with customers and suppliers
- Manage the generation of weekly Horizon Scan reports.
- Complete supply chain and vulnerability SAQ requests from customers.
- Generation and maintenance of the Raw Material Vulnerability Risk Assessments.
- Generation and maintenance of supplier Gluten Free risk
- Generation and maintenance of supplier maps, supporting information and risk assessments
- Generation and maintenance of ingredient supply chain maps and supporting information.
- Implementation of the technical section on the new Sharepoint and subsequent maintenance.
- Maintenance of the Recipe Professor system.
- Support for the i-Auditor system
- Attending raw material supplier first production runs where necessary to support Supplier Auditor
- Providing support during customer audits and visits where necessary.
- Providing support during BRC audits where necessary.
- Integration with NPD launch process to ensure seamless launches.
- Food related HND
- Intermediate HACCP Level 3
- Current full driving licence
- Internal auditing qualification
- Lead Assessor auditor qualification
- Experience of writing food specifications with knowledge of major retailers’ online specification systems and critical paths.
- Experience of retailer artwork approval systems and in-depth knowledge of the Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst being able to organise work load to achieve key deadlines.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels
- Leadership skills and experience of motivating teams
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.