Technical Officer – 884038 – up to £27,000
Title: Technical Officer Reference: 884038
Location: South Wales
Working within the technical team responsible for day to day admin, risk assessments, spread sheets and KPIs, delegation of work to manage spread sheet compliance to others within the technical team.
Tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Customer SAQ’s – complete and return in the required timescale
- P2D and export documentation cover to ensure that products are exported successfully
- Customer codes of practices – review and risk assess against current practices inline with the auditing schedule or retailer updates
- Quality manual – upkeep of, included document control and reviews of procedures, ensuring that the document is live and grows with factory changes
- Customer systems – responding to alerts and keep contact details up to date.
- Complaint analysis – logging complaints, ensuring responses are on time, monthly reporting to factory
- Weekly micro result trending and communication of trends to the wider team
- Internal audit schedule management – delegating monthly audits to the team, ensuring NC are closed out in the agreed timescale by the action owner
- KPI report – internal and external – completion of data and management of the spreadsheets
- Documenting risk assessments inline with COP / BRC – in line with current practices
- Horizon scanning – potential risks and threats to the business and communication via monthly HACCP meeting
- Supplier conferences – online or in person where requested to attend
- Assist QA with admin of matrixes – for trend identification, smooth running and knowledge capture. Ensuring the information gathered is used to drive improvements
- Raising and receipting POS onto SI for purchases
- Supporting in external audits, presentation of documentation, supporting traceability exercises etc
- BSc in Food Science or equivalent related discipline
- Minimum of 1 years experience within the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Computer literate with working knowledge of computer applications / Microsoft Office
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.