Technical Manager – £Generous – 884420
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual to sit alongside the senior management team. Main emphasis of the role is to ensure all licences, policies and procedures are correct and completed on time and then to implement into the day to day running of their “State of the Art Facility”. This is an exciting opportunity for the incumbent to build their own team as the business grows
- Implement and manage all systems related to Quality/Technical issues
- Internal Audit Programme
- GMP/ Foreign Body Audits/ Pest Control systems
- Corrective action and Root cause analysis
- Documentation / Records
- Management review inputs and outputs
- Preparing and leading BRC, EHO, and customer visits
- Monitor quality information; in order to anticipate problems and initiate corrective action / training programmes.
- Lead the HACCP team.
- non conformance maintenance, working with all departments to resolve problems
- Audit management for customers and compliance.
- Maintain food safety and legality systems.
- Developing the team to understand their food safety responsibilities.
- Delivering on KPIs within Quality. Driving a “zero tolerance approach” and zero defects
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with food safety and legal standards
- Establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Continuous improvement and change management
- Supplier monitoring and approval
- Internal auditing and corrective action on GMP, glass, hard plastics, sharps, supporting process auditing
- In depth understanding of Quality Systems, auditing procedures, processes and their synergies and implement quality systems
- Strong leadership capability.
- Demonstrates presence, drive, energy and passion. Inspires others but very much hands on
- Problem Solver and able to introduce processes to eliminate issues from re-occurring
- Demonstrable experience of driving and improving performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Quality systems and processes. In particular BRC. Food safety and legality as part of HACCP and BRC requirements
- Change oriented/ challenges the status quo/ drives & embraces change
- Driven/ self-motivated/ career oriented – has the development potential and ambition to progress beyond this role
- Able to operate & take decisions independently/ enjoys autonomy
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.