Technical Manager – 884260 – £Competitive
A vacancy has arisen for a Technical Manager within our Technical team. The successful candidate will need to Manage the Technical Department on the production floor and in the Laboratory for all facilities, they will report in to the Head of Technical. They will also be responsible for the ensuring that the developing and implementing the technical systems that ensure product quality, safety and legality, required by its customer and enforcing agencies
- To develop and maintain the companies Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
- To develop and maintain the Company HACCP Plan.
- To develop all internal Audit processes for Group and Associated.
- To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value by training and developing all colleagues.
- To implement BRC standards throughout the company and its departments
- To drive forward a program of continuous technical improvement.
- To be a “hands on” with technical administration, factory audits both internal and external, working with company departments to ensure that continuous growth is maintained throughout the company.
- To ensure that all tests and checks are completed on time and ensure any failures are documented appropriately
- Data Analysis – Ensuring all requested Technical data is analysed daily/ weekly/ monthly/ annually.
- Ensure Investigating, responding, recording, and reporting of customer complaints.
- Work closely with all Departments to develop and maintain the on-site Quality Management System to the current BRC/IFS and customer standards.
- Ensuring that technical system spreadsheet and trending databases are kept up to date
- Carry out internal audits and inspections as required
- To ensure that metal detector and other checks and documentation are being completed correctly.
- Ensure that all factory paperwork is filed correctly and retrievable
- Lead the HACCP team to ensure that it is developed, implemented and reviewed correctly.
- Complete customer and internal specifications
- Liaising with the external laboratory when required
- Ensure that all Department objectives are met and are within budget
- Supporting any NPD projects that are being carried out
- React quickly to customer requests and be available for any customer visit
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.