Technical Manager – 883903 – Up to £50000
An opportunity has arisen for a focused, motivated Technical Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day technical side of the operation runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Overseeing Food Safety, Legality & Quality, site standards, staff hygiene, pest control, process control and allergen control
- HACCP – Team Leader / Implementation & Reviews
- Document control, traceability
- Control of Non-conforming Product / Corrective Action & Reporting
- Responsible for Product Recall / Crisis Management / Recall Trials, progressing Customer Complaints, review of customer satisfaction and handling technical & legislative queries
- Product Testing & Laboratory Testing
- Staff supervision and training – Foundation Food Hygiene, HACCP, Quality Assurance.
- Management of the Quality Management & Continuous Improvement System
- Internal and External Specifications with Review and Update
- Compliance with BRC & Soil Association
- Policy & Procedure Review and Update
- Cleaning & Works Instruction Review and Update
- Weight Control – Raw & Finished Products
- Degree or equivalent in a Food or Food related subject.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of Food Safety, HACCP, BRC and QMS requirements
- Knowledge of working with Customers and Retailers
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.