£40,000 - £55,000
Technical Manager – 883804
Title: Site Technical Manager Reference: 883804
Location: South Wales
Reporting into the Site General Manager, will have overall responsibility for the management of the Technical function and resources to ensure planned and controlled business development and effective maintenance of quality and factory systems to meet customer standards at all times, ensuring they meet Business, Legislative and relevant accreditation body standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual who will form part of the Senior Management Team, building on the success that has already been achieved
The Site Technical Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation of the Quality System by reviewing, auditing and training
- To take the lead on customer audits through to successful outcome
- To ensure timely completion of Customer Specifications
- To handle, monitor and analyse all customer complaints delivering robust corrective actions.
- To make recommendations for process improvement initiatives and to work with relevant departments on product improvements
- To continually monitor, and working in partnership with the hygiene manager, improve factory hygiene standards – To continually improve product quality
- To develop Technical Team through mentoring and coaching initiatives
- Responsible for investigation and verification of non conformances
- Ensure packaging and label systems comply with current legislation
Ideal candidates will be well qualified with knowledge of HACCP, due diligence and other specific subjects relating to food safety.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.