Supply Chain Administrator – 884050 – £24,000
Title: Supply Chain Administrator Reference: 884050
Location: South West Wales
A vacancy has arisen for an administrator in the supply chain department, the successful candidate will be expected to perform general office administrative duties as below and aiding in the day-to-day running of a busy office. We are looking for a hardworking individual who is willing to learn and is pragmatic and hands-on in their approach to working tasks.
- Manage Weighbridge desk including weighing in and out of lorries and activating security gate
- Receiving customer orders, phone, EDI, e-mail, fax.
- Customer services, dealing with problems, queries and enquiries.
- Order inputting into Sage.
- Updating outstanding deliveries sheet.
- Route planning, Cambrian transport, third party couriers
- Booking in deliveries.
- Printing picking lists for warehouse.
- Booking out deliveries and generating customer collection and delivery notes.
- Monitoring and acting upon emails on behalf of Warehouse, to aid effective communication, picking and loading.
- Dealing with general queries within Warehouse and taking telephone messages.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Values
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
- Sage experience would be an advantage.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.