Specifications Technologist 884386
|Reporting to the Specifications Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
· Supporting on the completion of retailer and company branded finished product specifications for the site, including NPD/EPD, packaging redesigns, and specification reviews and updates.
· Establishing and maintaining robust specification review systems to meet customer, site, and legislative requirements.
· Supporting the concept development team on the completion of customer NPD sample submission forms and ingredient declaration documents.
· Working closely with Process and Technical teams to gather, check and interpret relevant information for specifications.
· Checking and approving artwork.
· Maintaining the QUID raw material and nutrition databases, ensuring all raw material, allergens and nutritional information is correct.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful site and we’re keen to hear from people with the following skills and experience:
· Educated to HND or Degree level in a Food related discipline.
· Ideally, at least one year’s experience in a specifications role, or in an NPD/Technical function.
· Some experience in the completion and auditing of retailer/customer finished product specifications.
· Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of food manufacturing processes.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with colleagues at all levels, to drive changes and identify improvements.
· Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude, able to work well under pressure and plan and prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines.
· Logical and systematic approach to problem solving and good attention to details.
· Able to work well as part of a team, willing to support peers and collaborate to achieve objectives.
· PC literate with good IT skills.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.