Nights Shift Engineer – 883962 – £36,500
Rotating Weeks Nights: 18.00-06.00
Week 1 – Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun
Week 2 – Wed, Thurs
To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned preventative, predictive and breakdown maintenance, repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modification or upgrade to plant and services in order to minimize downtime and maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
- To strive towards continuous improvement of all machinery and equipment in order to effectively reduce engineering downtime, thereby maintaining plant availability, efficiency, productivity and product quality at all times.
- To carry out all engineering work to high Engineering, Quality, Safety and Hygienic standards.
- To ensure there is a structured and adequate handover between shifts ensuring all details are communicated effectively.
- Multi skilled
- Knowledge of PLCs
- Knowledge of refrigeration would be advantageous
- Practical experience gained within engineering function
- Problem solving and fault diagnosis.
- Working as a hands on engineer
- Consistent high work standards even when under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems using a logical thought process and implement solutions to prevent reoccurrences
- Ability to work consistently to high standards and prioritize tasks accordingly to workload.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.