Senior Operator – £Generous Salary – 884379
A privately owned business that has been established for over 80 years. Innovative, they produce delicious, quality food products that delight their customers whilst remaining competitively priced.
A BRC Grade A accredited site benefiting from sustained investment in terms of equipment and infrastructure ensures an up to date working environment. The team are motivated and dedicated to providing the best products they can. The business values the team and provides incentives such as complimentary lunches on a weekly basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 6am to 3pm 45 hours per week
The main purpose of this role is to produce products on a few specialist pieces of equipment. Experienced and skilled team members will provide full training on an ongoing basis. This position will also be supported by the senior management team.
There will be the opportunity to become part of the team testing and trialling new, modern equipment.
- Producing product within timescales at the required run rates whilst meeting quality standards and objectives.
- Maintaining a high level of hygiene and ensuring health & safety rules are adhered to.
- Mentor and guide a team to build and changeover equipment efficiently.
- Setting up and breaking down machinery
- Previous machine operator experience
- Basic PC skills
- Understanding Bakery manufacturing /depositing equipment
- Working in a continuous improvement culture or lean
- Working in a BRC or higher level salsa accredited factory
- Dough, bread or pastry production in an industrial bakery environment.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.