Section Manager – 884085 – £33,000-£35000
Hours: Monday 5.30am to 4.30pm, Tuesday to Thursday 5.30am to 2.30pm, Friday 5.30am to 12.30pm
You will manage Process Leaders and Production Operatives with the aim of growing and developing your team to achieve consistent and high levels of efficiency and quality.
As a Section Manager you will be responsible for managing all operational production staff to drive and produce quality products, on time and to customer requirements and specification within agreed cost standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all operational shift personnel, to produce quality products to schedule, whilst maintaining a safe, efficient and cost-effective operation with maximum utilization of resources
- Maximising improvement opportunities in all areas of control, through continual review of operations and by instigating improvements where necessary and drive through any changes
- Liaising with HR department to select and develop operational personnel and to ensure that a developmental programme is in place to train and motivate individuals to achieve performance and quality targets.
- Target setting; ensure measurement, monitoring and management of production performance
- Reviewing results from the shift and report back to appropriate management team
- Ensuring employee and product safety always, ensuring full training is given according to task procedures and individual needs
- Maintaining adherence to safety and hygiene standards
- Assisting the Production Manager with budgets associated to your area of control and to adhere to this budget, driving cost saving ideas where appropriate
- Ensuring all Company policies, standards, processes are met and adhered to by all personnel on shift.
- Manufacturing experience within a FMCG with production experience at management level.
- Strong Management experience
- Good computer skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse data to give meaningful reports and actions
- Excellent communications skills
- Ideally a degree or HND
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.