Sales Support Executive – 884375
- Provide support to all partners in the Territory and be the ‘go to’ support for the other members in the regional team
- Be ‘first response’ providing excellent customer experience for incoming callers whilst capturing enquiries and assisting the sales process.
- Taking responsibility and resolving issues for all Territory partners/customers.
- First receiver for all incoming calls to the business
- Qualify leads, build and follow up pipeline
- Close opportunities and upsell
- Record opportunities, close and upsell opportunities when they present themselves.
- Forward customer information to BDM or SAM when outside SSE’s remit (i.e. higher tiering level in partnership program)
- Process orders, sample, stock requests for territory
- Provide technical advice when/where necessary
- Proactively resolve most product issues in line with ‘first time resolution’. Where this is not possible effectively collating all necessary information to escalate to relevant member of the team.
- Pro-actively develop Live Chat messages for territory
- Investigate and process customer complaints and returns request for territory
- Activate Warranty requests for territory
- Improvement and maintenance of contacts and data on Sales Force for territory
- Cover for colleagues during holidays
- Continuously improve product/job knowledge through learning opportunities
- Upskill own knowledge using Grant Cardone University daily (2 modules each day by 9am).
- Support Regional Manager, Area Sales Manager & Sales Account Manager to achieve Annual, Quarterly, & Monthly sales target
- OTIF & Sales – 50/50
- Opportunities gained, moved forward, & won
- Quality Contacts
- Support managing merchandise budget
- Salesforce CRM
- How to deal with difficult customers
- Product Knowledge
- Sales Process
- Power BI
- MS Office
- Importance of Customer Service (OTIF etc)
- Accurately adding orders to system
- Problem solving skills
- Deal with customer complaints
- Questioning Techniques
- Active listener
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Time Management
- Demonstrates and puts into practice learnings from sales academy
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.