Quality Manager – 884194 – £Competitive
This role reports directly to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full technical remit including production and compliance. They will also be responsible for ensuring development and implementation of technical systems that ensure product quality, safety and legality, required by its customer and enforcing agencies.
- To develop and maintain the companies Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
- To develop and maintain the Company HACCP Plan.
- To develop all internal Audit processes for Group.
- To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value by training and developing all colleagues.
- To implement BRC standards throughout the company and its departments
- To drive forward a program of continuous technical improvement.
- To be a “hands on” with technical administration, factory audits both internal and external, working with company departments to ensure that continuous growth is maintained throughout the company.
- Educated to degree standard
- Have a HACCP or lead auditor qualification
- A strong leader with previous management experience in a Technical role
- Have a good understanding of BRC and previously led BRC audits
- Experience of supplying own label products to retailers
- Previous food manufacturing expereince
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.