Quality Controller – 884393
- Inspect and analyse incoming raw material deliveries both on site and at 3rd party storage facilities
- Raise rejection and non-conformances with raw material suppliers, following through to ensure completion within timescale
- Record supplier performance KPI data
- Send periodic reports to raw material suppliers
- Checking printed packaging against specifications
- Carry out scheduled GMP audits in enclosed product areas
- Carry out fabrication and glass and hard plastics audits to ensure the schedule is maintained and up to date.
- Perform routine equipment, raw material and personnel inspections.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints and responses.
- Monitor and audit compliance with company quality standards, including the correct completion of all relevant documentation and records
- Monitor temperatures of chiller and freezer units.
- Verify thermometers and scales
- Assist in all customer visits, third party audits and enforcement visit and to actively support the site technical team
- Conduct sampling for product testing.
- Conduct process audits.
- Maintain QC inspection room in good order at all times
- Archive records in an organised fashion to ensure traceability can be completed successfully in the time scale given.
- Ensure food safety issues are actioned immediately and flagged up to the Quality Manager/Technical Manager.
- Support with covering for Site Quality Assurance Technician in their absence
- Any other reasonable duties that are required by the business.
- Problem solving and analysis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Taking initiative
- Focus on delivery
- Courage to challenge
- Driving performance
- Supporting your colleagues
- Team working
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.