Quality Auditor – South East Wales – 884421
- Conduct daily taste panels and scheduled QAS reviews
- Conduct scheduled traceability audits
- Download checkweigher data
- Inspect metal and x-ray rejects
- Feedback on quality issues to bakery and packing teams
- Raise internal non-conformance reports and follow p to ensure timely completion
- Conduct bake loss trials
- Conduct oven and chiller validation exercises
- Carry out scheduled GMP audits in enclosed product areas
- Carry out fabrication, glass & hard plastics, belt & conveyor audits to ensure the schedule is maintained and up to date.
- Perform routine equipment, raw material, and personnel inspections.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints and responses.
- Monitor and audit compliance with company quality standards, including the correct completion of all relevant documentation and records
- Monitor temperatures of chiller and freezer units.
- Verify thermometers and scales
- Assist in all customer visits, third party audits and enforcement visit and to actively support the site technical team
- Conduct sampling for product and environmental testing.
- Support NPD with trials and sample collation.
- Conduct process audits
- Archive records in an organised fashion to ensure traceability can be completed successfully in the time scale given.
- Ensure food safety issues are actioned immediately and flagged up to the Quality Manager/Technical Manager.
- Support with covering for Quality Manager in their absence
- Any other reasonable duties that are required by the business.
Problem solving and analysis
Attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure
Focus on delivery
Courage to challenge
Supporting your colleagues
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.