Quality Auditor – 885054 – £20,000 rising to £21,500
Title: Quality Auditor Location: South Wales
Type: Permanent Ref: 884054
- To ensure that all products manufactured comply with customer standards including quality, safety and legality.
- To collate product samples for routine microbiological testing and organise retained samples.
- To assist in all site visits and audits and support Technical and Production teams.
- To maintain a technical presence on the factory floor throughout the shift and provide technical support to production team.
- Setting the standards on the factory floor and improving upon these with production teams through coaching and knowledge transfer.
- Ensuring that the factory floor is audit ready 365 days of the year.
- To carry out calibration checks on all measuring equipment within the manufacturing facility.
- Ensure all areas have production paperwork on a daily basis.
- To carry out environmental swabbing to schedule.
- To carry out water sampling to schedule.
- To organise and maintain product sample retention pallets and collate samples for laboratory testing on a daily basis.
- To verify all production paperwork that has been completed during the shift to ensure production compliance.
- To check and file completed paperwork on a shift by shift basis.
- To ensure that reject notes are raised for all product and raw material non-conformances on site.
- To ensure that all raw materials delivered to site that require a QA sign off are booked in and samples taken for testing according to site procedures.
- To carry out of investigations for complaints received, establishing the root cause and preventative measures to help drive down complaints.
- To ensure CCP audits are carried out to schedule.
- To support in collating taste panel samples and EOL taste panel samples.
- To carry out post hygiene audits and GMP audits and close out any non-conformances raised with production and engineering.
- To carry out daily black bags audits to remove potential foreign bodies from the all areas and raise within the daily meeting and with production teams.
- Auditing experience – 2 years preferred
- Relevant Food Science Qualification or degree
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification
- Well motivated, flexible and able to work on their own initiative and as a part of a team.
- Good organisation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to deliver to all levels.
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Taking and uploading of photos on to the computer to use within reports.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.