Quality Auditor – 884281
To ensure that all the products produced are assessed in accordance with the company’s and customers’ requirements, the site Quality Management System and HACCP System, in order that the quality, safety and legality can be assured and that all the necessary information is accurately recorded and retained
- Carry out Daily/weekly GMP audits as required.
- To complete a detailed shift report at the end of every shift.
- To audit daily process documents including monitoring weights on line to ensure compliance with on line standards and file away accordingly.
- Carry out fabrication, foreign body and glass and hard plastics audits to ensure the schedule is maintained and up to date.
- Assist in the communication of all non-conformances and concessions.
- Close out and verify completion of all non-conformances.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints and responses.
- Carry out checks on operation of check-weighers and metal detectors in compliance with the documented procedures and to check the associated records are completed accurately and on time.
- Responsibility for preparing and carrying out and recording a daily taste panel as per schedule.
- Monitor and record temperature of all chill and freezer units.
- Assist in the calibration of all thermometers and scales.
- Assist in carrying out internal swabbing schedule and product sampling for microbiological and chemical testing.
- Assist in management of allergen control and verification in all areas of the site.
- To ensure food safety issues are actioned immediately and flagged up to the Quality Manager/Technical Manager.
- Monitor company hygiene & housekeeping policies (personnel and environmental hygiene) highlight deficiencies to the appropriate management and personnel.
- Ensure CCP and prerequisites as detailed in the HACCP are verified effectively.
- Compliance to Health and Safety Policy, monitor start up records, highlighting any deficiencies to the appropriate member of management.
- Assist in induction training.
- Assist in the training out of factory/technical procedures, health and safety and HACCP policies.
- To assist with the collection of waste information by area and e-mail the information daily.
- When necessary archive in an organised fashion to ensure traceability can be completed successfully in the time scale given.
- To assist in the verification of cooking and cooling
- To contribute towards maintaining site health and safety standards. There is no higher priority than safety on site.
- Carry out all duties and specific responsibilities in compliance with Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To work effectively within the department, ensuring all aspects of the function are adequately covered during holidays and absence.
- Assist in all customer visits, third part audits and enforcement visits and to actively support the site technical team.
- Excellent oral and written English
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving & analysis ability
- Knowledge of a high risk factory environment would be ideal
- Experience of a manufacturing environment essential
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to build excellent relationships and work collaboratively with staff. Strive to be highly respected in the business.
- Constantly striving for and maintaining high site standards.
- Conscientious and vigilant with regard to Health and Safety
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.