Quality Auditor – 884257
To provide and support business and site requirements for the Quality department and maintain/improve quality and food safety product/process/systems.
- On line audits, including shift checking and sweeper checks
- Offline testing CMM and Montreal plus customer specific
- GMP and pre-requisite audits ensuring any food safety hazards are escalated and product is quarantined.
- Administration of quarantining and hold area.
- QIR admin
- QI training and delivery
- Production admin
- Lab testing
- Ensuring through audits and checking that the products made are legally compliant by checking specifications, product labels and documents recording correct information
This role operates on rolling 8 hour shift pattern of days/afternoons/nights
Knowledge and experience
- QA experience in food/drink/packaging environment is desirable. Knowledge of HACCP and food safety.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT, analytical and numeracy skills
- Able to follow and implement procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Understanding of inspection techniques
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.