Quality Auditor – 884240 – Monday-Friday Rotating Mornings, Afternoons and Nights
- To promote and develop good practices in Health and Safety.
- Implementation & achievement of legal, Company & customer requirements.
- To actively promote, support & develop practices appropriate to a food manufacturing environment and assist production staff in maintaining hygienic practices & procedures.
- To produce clear documentation to support QA monitoring finds & actions.
- Be Flexible in hours to support the business needs and ensure support is provided to Technical manager in QA manager absence.
- To ensure monitoring equipment used is calibrated to schedule.
- Perform QA tests on manufactured product against agreed quality parameters.
- Complete QA process line checks to ensure that process control is in place and the materials and batch details are correct ensure compliance to standards with traceability data.
- Complete QA final product line checks to ensure all labelling and date coding requirements are compliant to standards with traceability data.
- Assist during product trials to ensure required data is captured.
- Report in a timely manner and support relevant dept on any product or process found to be out of specification and to document and control any non-conformances using the specified company Quality System and Procedures
- Assist with complaints and non-conformances in the identification and implementation of appropriate corrective action and to contribute towards trouble shooting & problem solving within the factory.
- Assist and guide production in quality wall assessment to ensure final products are compliant to required standards.
- Ensure all related paperwork is completed and documented correctly.
- Assist in the training of new members of the QA team and covering raw material QA when required.
- Ownership of scheduled tasks (Internal auditing, micro etc) ensuring full completion and all relevant collecting and logging of micro.
- Carry out assigned project work.
- Support in external audits/customer visits through traceability, GMP etc
- Aid the business and operations in investigations following incidents
- Good PC skills – literate in Microsoft office packages
- Flexibility to accommodate short term business requirements, customer visits/audits etc
- Confident communication and situation management
- Audit experience desirable
- A good basic level of education with strong numeric and literacy skills
- Experience in a similar role within food manufacturing would be desirable as would any recognised qualification in a related food discipline
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.