Quality Auditor – 883957 – Up to £22000
A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Assurance within the Technical team. The successful candidate will need to work in the Technical Department and on the production floor; the candidate may also be required to carry out auditing.
Key duties include:
- To collate traceability documentation for each product produced daily from raw material intake through to finished goods.
- Packaging checks in all departments to ensure correct date, batch and product information is applied
- Ensuring traceability requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out routine audits and any other cover in Technical Department as necessary.
- Position will require working to KPI’s as defined by the Technical Manager.
- Testing and checking of raw materials and finished products
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications, in particular MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.