Purchasing Administrator – 884100 – £20000
To review the stock levels on a daily basis via the MRP and place and confirm purchase orders as and when required.
- Manage the order process from placement to shipment ensuring relevant paperwork is correct and in place
- Co-ordinate with freight forwarders/suppliers/logistics on all shipment queries
- Actively manage shipments to meet most cost-effective scheduling and routing.
- Re-source products as and when required.
- Deal with incoming goods discrepancies to recover costs from suppliers.
- Assist with purchase price variances on invoices with suppliers
- Liaise with other departments on order issues and requirements.
- Assist the GPM and SB to manage approved suppliers and implement the best commercial supply agreements
- Drive supplier improvement of delivery and quality metrics
- Assist with the SB on potential new suppliers based on group requirements
- Liaise with third parties to ensure optimum stock levels are maintained
- Recording of previous day’s production / packing onto ERP.
- Cancelling redundant WO on ERP
- Generation of daily frozen production plan to produce all paperwork that is required by production and distribution of said paperwork.
- Confirmation of daily chilled production requirement
- Making sure adequate stock is available for the business at all times.
- All purchase orders are placed in time and are accurate.
- Active communication across multiple departments and suppliers ensuring a streamlined process.
- Address any purchase price variances on invoices with suppliers
- Work in accordance with the Company supplier approval process
- To chase up orders not delivered within the agreed lead times
- To carry out other duties as required of the business
· Able to build effective relationships
· Excel and Word basic skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Clear and concise communicator
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to multi task
· A track record in FMCG environment driven by challenging deadlines and managing changes to ensure quality and delivery of objectives are achieved
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.