Project Manager – 884068
Title: Project Manager Reference: 884068
Location: South West Wales
This role is a 3 year project
- Manage large capital projects – Including identifying project requirements, scoping, concept and delivery.
- Liaison with quantity surveyors, building contractors, machinery suppliers, and M&E contractors to incorporate scoping and integration to ensure comprehensive tendering process.
- Manage contractors and suppliers compliance.
- Effectively manage the communications process associated with the projects
- Hands on management of the project/ operate within financial constraints.
- Bring the project in on time/ hit deadlines.
- Liaison with internal functions (at site and with other sites) e.g. Technical Team, Production Team, Engineering Team.
- Comply with health and safety/ food safety/ customer requirements
- Some travel required.
- Proven experience of managing large capital projects. PRINCE 2 desirable.
- Strong technical background – degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of managing projects across a multi site business
- Experience of operating in the manufacturing industry (food industry would be an advantage but not essential)
- Computer literate/ familiar with CAD and Microsoft Project
- Conversant with health and safety legislation ideally supported by a recognized qualification
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to deal with conflict and tackle the service provided by contractors and suppliers
- Time urgency/ driven/ motivated by deadlines
- Flexible/ embraces change/ challenges the status quo
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.