5000-6000 pln per month
Production Team Leader/Supervisor
Title: Production Team Leader/Supervisor Location: Southern Poland
Our client began its UK operation some 24 years ago and now operates from 2 sites in the UK and 6 across Europe supplying retailers in 14 countries.
The company is a dynamic & progressive business with a strong reputation for quality & innovation within the fresh food industry. They continue to invest and improve their operational efficiency of all the factories, expand and develop their product portfolios and implement required capacity and capabilities for anticipated future growth.
A busy and successful FMCG Company operating within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. Their teams of high-calibre specialists work within close-knit teams to achieve top quality results in all areas of the business. They have an innovative approach to all they work towards and are always striving for better ways of doing things. This drive for continual improvement is what makes them so successful and to achieve this level of success their people need to be tenacious, results driven, pro-active and willing to do whatever is necessary to serve their customer.
The Polish site commenced production in 2006 and now employs more than 500 employees who are focused every day to deliver best quality products to customers in seven countries.
To drive the effective and efficient operation of designated lines ensuring that the performance of the lines/areas contributes positively to the overall performance of the site. Responsibilities include health & safety, quality, technical integrity, service, labour and materials costs and the effective management and development of a team of direct line reports.
Specifics of the role:
- To achieve or exceed designated Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Delivery of continuous improvement initiatives to improve cost base, and drive quality, technical and health and safety improvements.
- To ensure that labour is managed in line with production plans
- To be responsible for product quality, technical integrity and food safety
- To maximise GMP performance for the area
- To assist with quality investigations as required.
- Generally responsible for Health and Safety within area
- Responsible for adherence to H&S policy
- Proactive identification of H&S hazards within zone Assisting in achievement of reduction of power, water usage and compressed air.
- Ensure disposal of waste in line with company environmental policy (i.e. no waste down drains).
- FLUENT IN POLISH
- Practical people management experience.
- Proven record in absence management.
- Ability to develop and coach a team of direct reports through both day to day management
- Ability to investigate and deliver disciplinary matters/hearings.
- Experience of producing risk assessments, safe systems of work and investigating and concluding accidents/incidents.
- Proven track record in delivering continuous improvement initiatives – coast and productivity
- Experience of driving and delivering targets and KPI’s
- Ability to analyse data and trends and review targets.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, able to drive changes and sustainable improvement
- Logical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Reliable, honest professional who works well under pressure.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Team Player – support peers/team, support departments particularly through peak periods and holidays.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast moving environment.
- Disciplined, organised with a results focused approach escalating issues with solutions.
- Experience of working with targets and KPI’s.v
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.