Production Team Leader – 884283
Shifts are 06.00-18.00 or 18.00-06.00
To lead production operatives ensuring goods are produced safely, efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
- Leading operators to effectively carry out the production plan
- Adjust machinery to ensure optimum running of line.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures implemented by management
- Ensure all quality procedures are implemented.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed to standard where applicable
- Drive improvements in production with Production Manager and supervisor.
- Undergo training where needed
- Co-operate with other departments to achieve plan
- Carry out any other duties that fall within your capability
- Responsible for health and safety of team
- Responsible for hygiene and product quality of department
- KPIs are – adherence to production plan, waste and product quality
- Experience of running a fast moving line desirable.
- Experience in fast paced manufacturing essential.
- Experience of building and working as a team essential.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eye for detail
- Flexible approach towards work
- Good numeracy skills
- Good written skills
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.