Production Supervisor – 884215
This position has come about as a result of continued expansion within the business and represents an excellent opportunity to join an established, progressive operation.
This a Monday – Friday Days Based Role 40 hours per week
- Responsible for a team of up to 20 staff. Monitor and manage timekeeping/cover, performance, training and development.
- Working to daily out loading deadlines/KPI driven targets.
- Appreciation and awareness of quality and be cost driven at all times.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mind set.
- Be able to demonstrate recognition of industry product quality standards. Ie BRC etc.
- Possess sound experience of departmental leadership, able to motivate and encourage your team.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot with a sense of urgency.
- Be a confident decision maker under pressure.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Appreciate both internal and external customer service
- Good IT/operational systems experience.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.