Process Technologist 884387
Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, and they couldn’t do it without their team. It is a team where everyone counts…they empower you with trust and give you the freedom to deliver. They ‘do what they say’ and accept accountability which allows their customers to trust them to create great tasting, innovative and quality meal solutions.
You will manage the factory development of products from handover to launch, starting with factory trials and onto product launches with a talented team of Process Technologists alongside you.
Communication will be one of your key strengths as you will be given the opportunity to work with established customers to develop these relationships through meetings either on or off site, so flexibility and a desire to be customer facing is a must.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as an integral part of a large, supportive NPD & Process team, you will drive the successful delivery of NPD/EPD launches.
- Leading factory trials to ensure all business and customer requirements are met.
- Actively supporting the team, ensuring tight management of critical paths on proposed concepts, throughout the trial process up to product launch and post launch review.
- Attending pre-production and product launches to support the factory production team to ensure a smooth handover from concept to launch.
- Ensuring that any existing and new raw materials and packaging are obtained, and the relevant paperwork and procedures are in place in advance of the trial.
- Organising post trial outputs including: BOM’s creation, completion of process specific controls, microbiological & nutritional testing, customer samples, organoleptic and reheat testing.
- Prior experience of working in a Process of NPD, with chilled foods experience being an advantage.
- Ideally qualified to HND or Degree level in Food Science or similar, or with a few years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge process development within food production.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with and influence colleagues at all levels across the business.
- Proactive in approach and resilient, able to manage a busy workload.
- Able to drive and deliver projects.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest. We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.