Production Supervisor – Packing – 884211 – South Wales
This position has come about as a result of continued expansion within the business and represents an excellent opportunity to join an established, progressive operation.
This a Monday – Friday role, 6.30-14.30 / 15.00-23.00
- Manage the operation of 3 packing lines, a team of 15-30 staff in line with seasonal variation.
- Monitor and manage your team’s timekeeping/cover, performance, training and development.
- Working to daily out loading deadlines/KPI driven targets.
- Appreciation and awareness of “Just in Time” picking and out loading operations.
- You will lead your team to be quality and cost driven at all times and demonstrate a continuous improvement mind set.
- Be able to demonstrate recognition of product quality standards when supplying major UK retailers.
- Possess sound experience of departmental leadership operating in an FMCG environment.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot with a sense of urgency.
- Be a confident decision maker under pressure.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Appreciate both internal and external customer service
- Good IT/operational systems experience.
- Stock management.
- H&S/Welfare awareness/qualifications would be advantageous.
- Food Safety/Hygiene experience/qualifications would be advantageous.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.