Operations Admin Assistant – 884048 – Up to £24000
A vacancy has arisen for a full time administrator at the site, the successful candidate will be expected to perform Operations administrative duties as below and aiding in the day-to-day running of a busy office based at the site
- Population and maintenance of key Operations Reports (x 13 reports).
- Preparation of production paperwork in line with planned production.
- Maintenance of OEE modules.
- Support Planning with physical counts as required.
- Support front desk (order input / weighbridge / reception) in the event of key absence.
- Capture all meeting minutes, key information, circulate with maintenance of master action logs.
- Own and maintain the company newsfeed with close liaison with Ops Manager / HR Manager.
- Collection and filing of production paperwork as required – link to QA / Technical.
- Own consumables ordering (Stationery / Hygiene / PPE).
- Support Retail Packing Manager remotely in keeping stocks ‘live’ via daily usages (data entry)
- Purchasing workwear for staff, utensils and stationery for both sites.
- Keeping records of issued workwear and maintaining locker monitoring
- Support HR with inputting RTW, SOP’S carrying out staff induction.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
- Sage experience would be an advantage
- Committed to working within the Company
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.