NPD Technologist – 883990 – £20000-£30000 DOE
Responsible for driving NPD projects from concept to launch and will be confident in working cross functionally to drive the strategy within the category.
- Provide new product concepts in response to signed off internal & external briefs – on time and to the agreed costs and of quality.
- Liaise with Directors, Managers, process, technical and ops to ensure that all these departments are engaged in the process.
- Seek creative process solutions within the existing manufacturing methods, working with the process and operational teams
- Manage the NPD projects from concept through to successful launch of said projects.
- Work closely with customers in the development of innovative products
- Work closely with the process and ops teams to ensure that you have a good understanding of the company’s manufacturing capabilities.
- Develop recipes and set out process impact on costs and communicate any changes needed
- You will liaise with ingredient suppliers to build knowledge and awareness of the ingredient market.
- Ensure all NPD, Ingredient, packaging and supplier databases are kept up to date, accurate and complete, with relation to new materials.
- Work with the rest of the management team to optimise resource, support team members and help cover for QA’s during holidays etc.
- Working at all times in clean and tidy manner, with a clear organize focus.
- Maintaining H&S and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Ensuring that all staff and visitors in the department wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Must have a food based qualification
- Must be strong willed and willing to work alone
- Must be creative with ingredients
- Be able to proritise workload
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.