NPD Manager – 884197 – £Competitive
- Customer facing role managing the development process from concept to launch, owning and driving critical paths for NPD / EPD launches
- Developing full understanding of the Category coupled with a desire to translate new trends & consumer needs into winning New Product Development
- Leading the business into new profitable areas through proactive Innovation / New Product development
- Proactively managing recipe generator software, liking in with Procurement & Commercial to ensure up to date recipe costings.
- Planning coordinating & communicating all factory and kitchen trials / sample generation.
- Managing the development kitchen space to be safe and clean & to ensure we have the tools necessary to minimize factory impact when generating samples.
- Leading on-going re-engineering and development of recipes and processes to aid efficiency & consistency in the factory.
- Designing, recording & reporting on all new recipes and recipe amendments.
- Maintaining & developing strong links between NPD and Factory.
- Generating key product submission documentation
- To coordinate scale up factory trials & product launches – Including organising and leading concept to launch / critical path meetings, recording and communicating required actions, owners and deadlines.
- To generate relevant information to ensure products are manufactured according to standards agreed with customer
- Working closely with the wider team to provide suitable packaging solutions.
- Educated to degree level in food related subject and or 3 years’ experience within the food industry
- Experience of driving profitable innovation which is supported by a solid understanding of food science and manufacturing processes
- Experience of own label NPD within major retail sector
- Comfortable working in a customer facing role and passionate about food.
- Previous success in delivering results in a food manufacturing environment where you have developed your customer management skills as well as an articulate, engaging presentation style.
- Commercially astute, have superb project management skills with the ability to drive and influence to achieve success.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.