NPD Manager – 884036 – Up to £40000
Working as a key leader within the NPD team of this busy factory the NPD Manager needs to work closely with the commercial colleagues of AFF and then manage all projects through the development process to a successful launch
Throughout the process managing the critical path, customer expectations and ensuring that products are successfully launched, safe and inline with the company’s HACCP plan and meeting each individual customer’s codes of practice
- Working closely with the commercial team on all projects
- Supporting in identifying new development opportunities in your customers portfolio with the commercial team
- Close communication with the customer leading all project calls and visits
- Represent the development team at both internal and external meetings
- Be a key contact with the customer development and technical representatives ensuring all communication is completed to the highest standard, answer queries and questions in a timely manner
- Ensure that all process development issues are considered into all new product development projects from concept to launch ensuring that products can be successfully manufactured consistently after launch
- Managing the critical path from ideation stage through to concept approval and to launch
- Ensure all product development meet internal business plans and approval at each gate is sought. Documentation of the gate approval process
- Ensure all external customers brand standards, competencies and expectations
- Liaising with the production, planning and process team to ensure trials are successful, completed in the time required of the critical path and are fully documented
- Managing and coordinating sample submissions, nutritional and micro testing
- Writing and reviewing QAS and factory line standards
- BSc in Food Science or equivalent related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Food Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge of a range of Retailers and their Codes of Practice
- Computer literate with working knowledge of computer applications / Microsoft Office
- Customer management experience
- Well motivated, flexible and able to work on their own initiative and as a part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise effectively to produce positive results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels.
- Able to motivate and organise effectively.
- Flexible approach.
- Systems Driven
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.