Nights Shift Manager – 884168 – £Competitive
To manage all aspects of production on the shift, focusing specifically on product quality, right first time, minimising waste/rejects and downtime, people and product safety, attainment to plan, line efficiency, and GMP standards.
- Manage an effective start-up of the shift having had a detailed handover with the outgoing Shift Manager to ensure a seamless transition.
- Manage a team of section/line Team Leaders to meet the plan with minimal waste/rejects and maximum production efficiency. Engage with the team to provide support and guidance, and to improve performance and product quality.
- Champion and attain GMP at all times. Maintain a high level of housekeeping and hygiene, managing the team so that the facility is always “audit ready”.
- Enforce clean-as-you-go protocol
- Manage product quality on all production lines, ensuring products are made to the correct specification with minimal waste/rejects, achieving “right first time”.
- Train, motivate, and develop Team Leaders and other key staff to ensure an adequate coverage of skills across all areas.
- Experience of managing teams within a food manufacturing environment
- Good understanding and experience of HACCP, CCP’s, Right First Time, labour productivity, waste management and recording
- Minimum of basic food safety and health & safety standards and legislation
- Direct experience of GMP and housekeeping audits
- Experience in private label manufacturing, BRC audits, and customer audits/visits
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.