Nights Hygiene Manager – 884261
To manage, facilitate and coach the Hygiene department team performance, encouraging and ensuring the development of individuals and teams within the department through clear and inspirational leadership.
Working with others in your team and the production teams to achieve high levels of targeted hygiene performance, correct factory standards and ensure customer satisfaction with factory cleanliness.
This will be, with your direction, founded on and driven by a culture of continuous improvement along with development and learning.
It is expected that the jobholder will lead by example demonstrating and creating an environment where critical thinking and constructive challenging is the norm.
- To empower, lead and facilitate individuals and teams within the Hygiene Department to deliver optimal levels of hygiene performance and achievement of correct hygiene levels within target resource levels.
- To drive factory hygiene standards through all systems available and people.
- To set and lead the hygiene optimization strategy for the site through regular coaching, communication, team guidance and empowerment, along with engagement of the Manufacturing teams in hygiene activities.
- To actively demonstrate and instil maintenance of Food Safety and Product Integrity into all activities of the Hygiene team to that it is considered in all activities carried out.
- To lead, empower and facilitate the Hygiene team to achieve the optimization of a hygiene plan, operating the Hygiene team activities in the most efficient manner.
- To lead and engage contribution to the optimization of a hygiene plan by the Manufacturing teams though imparting direction, knowledge and specific hygiene methodologies.
- Through the supervisors, ensure that development and training needs of individuals are consistently applied to create and proactive environment of learning through relevant documentation (learning logs).
- To ensure that all waste management activities are carried out in the most efficient and cost effective manner and comply with legal and environmental requirements.
- To optimise work cross-functionally providing insight and control over the bakery infrastructure.
- To drive and encourage, through mentoring and coaching, the use of continuous improvement tools and techniques by the Hygiene team to continually maintain and improve Hygiene performance
Experience and qualifications
- Extensive experience within a factory environment with proven leadership and management experience
- Demonstrate people and performance experience
- Management of Hygiene Systems/Chemicals/Equipment
- Experience of managing BRC for hygiene activities
- Waste Management Systems
- Proven Leadership / Management Skills
- Results Focused
- Team Development
- Communication & Influencing
- Commercial & Business Understanding
- Planning & Organising
- Innovation & Improvement
- Personal Strength and Development
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.