MS Engineer – Electrically Biased – 884264 – £Competitive
To be part of the Engineering department, servicing and maintaining plant and equipment onsite, ensuring that engineering work is conducted in a timely manner and to the highest safety standards.
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and operating in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager to continually improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards.
- Maintaining H&S and hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Ensuring that all staff and visitors in the department wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Auditing the factory with relevant departmental managers on a weekly basis and reporting back to Engineering Manager.
- Carrying out other associated duties.
- Ensuring engineering targets are met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
- Ensuring that Quality, H&S and other Company policies are adhered to and liaising with relevant departments to ensure issues are resolved
- Maintaining good employee relations and promoting equality of opportunity.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.