MS Engineer – 884284 – £40000
- To carry out and record corrective maintenance on plant machinery and services quickly and efficiently so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
- To carry out and record planned maintenance on plant machinery and services as scheduled by the Engineering Department.
- To ensure good communication with other engineering shifts and production supervisors of past and present breakdowns / malfunctions
- Inform the engineering supervisor or manager of any production downtime
- To ensure fault logs are kept up to date and any outstanding faults are handed over to the next shift.
- To ensure production are made aware when work has been completed on any machinery / services.
- To ensure all machinery and services are in working order and ready for production after maintenance periods.
- Ensure that all work undertaken complies with the Engineering department policies procedures and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To ensure all documentation is complete and accurate and kept up to date and handed to the relevant departments on time.
- A sound technical background with the ability to manage tasks using a lateral, methodical approach, matched by a demonstrable flair for fault finding and rectification.
- Ideally have post apprenticeship experience within a factory engineering environment and a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment (Essential)
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.