MS Engineer – 884051 – £35000 – South West Wales – Monday-Friday 9.00-19.00
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- To maintain a computer based PPM system, printing off tasks to be completed and inputted data as necessary.
- To assist with sites Environmental objectives
- Assist with achieving target KPI’s
- A BTEC/C&G in mechanical/electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
- Experience working on and with PLC controls.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- A flexible positive approach towards team working, H&S and hygiene standards are essential previous experience working with a maintenance scheduling system would be desirable
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.