MS Engineer – 883966 – £38,800 DOE
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance activities with due consideration for safe plant operations and product quality.
- To develop and enhance maintenance systems and procedures.
- Routinely undertake continuous improvement activities to develop plant capability and equipment reliability.
- To participate in plant improvements, modifications and capital investment projects
- To coach, mentor and support engineers and operational technicians as appropriate
- Act as a subject matter expert on plant equipment and technologies
- The successful candidate must be familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment.
- BTEC Level 3 & NVQ Level 3 in Engineering: ONC, HNC or higher desirable.
- Time served Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Knowledge of PLC Control Systems
- Air and pneumatics trained
- IEE 17th Edition desirable
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and dynamic approach to safety
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst having a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate with clarity
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.