MS Engineer – 883861 – £36500
- To maintain the plant and associated systems within and external to the production facility.
- To provide emergency breakdown repair on a rotating shift pattern.
- To provide Preventative Planned Maintenance outside the normal production hours.
- To participate in an on call rota to cover the plant over shut down hours.
- BTEC Level 3 & NVQ Level 3 in engineering: ONC, HNC or higher desirable.
- Time served Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and at height
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience of environment within a food industry
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.