Marketing Co-Ordinator – 884003 – £25000
The successful candidate will be expected to perform administrative duties as below and aiding in the day-to-day running of a busy office based at a fast paced food manufacturing site.
You will be required to serve as point of contact for internal stakeholders and clients with regard to collating and accurately managing information, presenting proposal requests for commercialisation, organise and follow NPD projects from start to finish, manage and coordinate sales enquires accurately and efficiently for new and existing business.
- Managing and collating enquiries for new and existing clients.
- Managing internal stakeholders from different departments to source and collate information as required.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Collate and present proposal request in an accurate and timely manner inside and outside of the business.
- Present proposal for submission to clients.
- Maintain and update new sales and new customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Coordinate, dispatch and manage follow up tracker on samples for clients.
- Collation monthly sales KPI’s for client reviews
- Manage special client related projects as and when directed.
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator or sales support agent.
- Hands on experience with Excel and Word.
- High level proficiency in both verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication but confident to work independently.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.