Manufacturing Administrator – 884270
Based in the factory the Manufacturing Administrator position will work closely with the manufacturing team to report and provide accurate data, trend information and reports in a timely manner for production, engineering, supply chain and transport areas.
Develop and implement data capture systems within the Site.
- Collate and enter data into the manufacturing systems, working with the manufacturing teams to ensure the quality of the information.
- Issue daily, weekly and monthly reports, graphs to the site team including the following areas Downtime, OEE, stock and waste.
- Attend and provide data, graphs for the daily meeting and any operational meeting as required.
- Work with data to ensure transparency across all departments within the business and learn develop site software systems such as Sentinel, Bizerba Brain and MCG.
- Design and launch any new required reports from engineering parts value, ambient stock (labels and packaging), to down time on lines.
- Work with the CI Manager to complete and issue site activity studies.
- Suggest business improvements and cost savings, supporting team to implement these ideas.
- Adapt to evolving systems and contribute towards continuous improvement.
- Support the Supply Chain Manger with planning data and forecasting information using the retailer systems for example Aldi Edge system.
- Support Finance team tasks as required.
- Ideally you will have a good level of education with a minimum of 5 GCSEs with a pass in Mathematics and English.
- Highly skilled at using Excel – presenting and analysing large amounts of data.
- Experience using Sage packages would be advantageous.
- Experience of real time stock management systems would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally you would have worked in a manufacturing environment
- You will have high attention to detail both numerically and written.
- You will be able to meet deadlines.
- You will have good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Must be detailed- oriented and be extremely accurate and methodical.
- You will be able to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.