Up to £43500
Maintenance Supervisor – 883842
- Deputise for Maintenance Manager in event of his absence
- Assist in work planning for maintenance technicians with Manager
- Support Production Teams in Achieving Targets
- Be available to support and participate in 24/7 cover roster
- Closely monitor line and machine performance
- Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs, Root cause analysis of breakdowns and implementation of corrective actions
- Ownership of 5S in Maintenance areas and workshop
- Plan items for future maintenance or Process Improvement.
- Assist the Manager in developing & implementing Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Routines and Engineering Procedures.
- Liaise with maintenance craftsmen to ensure issuing, monitoring and closing off preventative maintenance requests and general performance data.
- Manage Subcontractors & Equipment Suppliers through Safe Work System
- Manage motivate and optimise the output of the maintenance team. Ensure technicians are focused and deployed to maximum benefit.
- Assist the Manager in conducting performance reviews on maintenance team members and take appropriate remedial action in a timely manner i.e. identifying training needs / disciplinary measures where required.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager, implement Training & Development Plans for maintenance team members.
- Ensure Maintenance Manager is aware of any problems on site.
- Ensure department spend is within allocated expenditure and labour budget
- Level 6 qualification in Engineering/relevant trade (Equivalent)
- Retail experience essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Trained trainer – delivery of training to maintenance technicians
- Comprehensive knowledge of site mechanical, electrical, PLC control and refrigeration systems
- Strong diagnostic/root cause analysis skills
- PC skills
- CMMS interrogation
- Lean Green Belt
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.