Up to £37000
Maintenance Engineer – 883843 – 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Undertake Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting on the production lines
- Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, also pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services, including compressed air, refrigeration and steam.
- Input to and carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Routines
- Support Production Team in achieving targets
- Closely monitor line and machine performance
- Be flexible if overtime is required
- Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
- To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not
- To keep clean any areas in which you are working , including any transit areas to and from the workshop, including the workshop and stores
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
- Update the maintenance management system (CMMS), records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out
- Downtime due to maintenance,
- PPM & GWR’s completed ,
- Electrical Trades qualification
- Mechanical experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in Food manufacturing
- Multi-skilled / cross-skilled ethos
- Strong diagnostic/root cause analysis skills
- Participation as team member and willing to work on own initiative
- Experience in Retail packing environment.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.