Logistics Co-ordinator – 884388 – £Competitive
The main purpose of the role is to manage finished goods inventory, arrange haulage for
transfer of goods to external warehouse & completion of all relevant export documentation.
Import & Export Administration
- Manage all aspects of export documentation
- Provide support with all aspects of import documentation
- Ensure full compliance with internal/external stakeholders, accurately documented &
archived for all internal & external auditing purposes.
- Maintain all documentation relating to Outward Processing Relief.
- Raise all relevant PO’s relating to import & export as required.
- Health Certificate applications as required.
- Monitor & manage Import/Export documentation compliance
Production Logistics – Finished Goods
- Manage finished goods inventory, ensuring goods are accurately recorded in IFS at all
times up to point of arrival at external warehouse
- Arrange haulage bookings direct with supplier, to include raising of purchase orders,
administration of the monthly trunking records & accurate & timely invoicing.
- Maintain the logistics calendar for goods-in/out as far ahead as possible for
the warehouse team to be aware of the workload. Ensure all documentation required
by the warehouse team is accurately linked into the calendar.
- Maintain put-away documents, ensuring all documentation are checked against
despatch notes, any discrepancies to be notified to all stakeholders.
- Complete weekly/monthly stock checks
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly KPI information relating to goods out functions.
- Maintain good working relationships with external haulage & warehouse suppliers
Other role aspects
- To provide annual leave cover for Production & Logistics Co-ordinator (Goods In) &
the wider team that are deemed to be within the scope of existing knowledge,
experience and training.
- Proactively review & maintain documentation relating to your role.
- Take a continuous improvement approach to identify & implement efficiencies within
- Carry out duties & Objectives as required by the Logistics & Services Manager, which
are deemed to be within the scope of existing knowledge, experience and training.
- Ensure personal compliance with all Business Management, Health &
Safety, Energy and Environmental Management system requirements.
Experienced logistics professional – Desirable
Import & Export procedures
Health Certificate applications
Inventory control processes
Administration & Business NVQ level 2 or higher; or equivalent qualification/work
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, meet
deadlines and work calmly under pressure
Excellent attention to detail
Good literacy, numeracy and high degree of computer literacy.
Ability to develop and influence strong working relationships with internal and
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with excellent written & verbal skills
Display friendly & professional behaviour at all times
High level of confidentiality
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a
Flexible – able to change direction appropriately to meet job demands
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.