Laboratory Technician – 884047 – £26,000 – £28,000
Title: Laboratory Technician Reference: 884047
Location: South West Wales
A vacancy has arisen for a Lab Technician within our technical team. Reporting to Lab Supervisor the successful candidate will need to work in the Technical Department in the Laboratory; the candidate may also be required to carry out auditing and other tasks associated to Technical Department activities.
- To carry out all on-sit testing and product assessment and complete documentation related to the tests
- Arrange collection and carriage of test samples to external laboratory.
- To collate documentation associated with Laboratory and NPD activities.
- Ensuring traceability requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain Clean as you go in the Laboratory at all times.
- To carry out routine audits and any other cover in Technical Department as necessary.
- To carry out checks of Intake of raw materials and packaging delivered to the Site.
- Position will require working to KPI’s as defined by the Technical Manager.
- Able to set and maintain organised filing systems.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail when completing and checking documentation.
- Focus on Food Safety, Compliance and Technical Procedures
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications, in particular MS Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.