IT Web Developer – 884184 – £Generous – Remote Working
- Responsible for creating well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating corporate website and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- To support the IT Manager and all other functions as deemed necessary by the IT Manager.
- Work closely with the IT Manager to assist in business-critical IT projects
- Complete accountability and ownership of the company’s website from an IT perspective
- Strong collaboration with Marketing Team providing robust online solutions to meet the needs of the Marketing Strategy from a web development aspect.
- Assisting and implementing new website projects as directed by the Marketing Manager, including new features on website with coding involved.
- Responding to website breakdowns (in the US and UK) and resolving issues.
- Responsible for all integrations between website and WP systems (ERP, CRM)
- Responsible for Mobile App development (maintaining current US version and enhancing UK version).
- Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
- Show a willingness to adapt and learn new technology
- Liaise directly with project managers to deliver the parts of a project that require code development and database development
- Maintain existing software solutions as well as develop new, modular features for existing solutions, using our established processes, standards and integration methods
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience, preferably web application development including:id-tier service development (Web Services, Web API, C#)
- Database development (SQL Server)
- Solid experience using MS development tools including Visual Studio & TFS
- Strong analysis, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Any relevant IT, Computing or Programming qualifications or certifications
- Any commercial eCommerce development experience
- Solid understanding of WordPress and Woo Commerce, CMS platform
- Have a creative approach to website design
- Salesforce Apex development experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving & solution minded skills
- Adaptable and dependable
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Professional with integrity
- Pro-active self-starter
- Passionate about learning new technology – demonstrate a growth mindset
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good relationship builder
- Service orientated
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.