6000 - 14000 pln per month
Continuous Improvement Consultant
Our client has a number of food manufacturing facilities in Central Poland.
In order to increase ad maintain standards the ideal is to attract individuals who have worked and gained qualifications from the UK food manufacturing industry. They are committed to meeting and surpassing UK Standards in order to supply both UK and European retailers, all products manufactured and supplier are in the high risk category.
- Introducing improvements to improve production quality, increase productivity, reduce production
time, and reduce costs and losses
- Creating a plan, coordinating and conducting optimization activities in the production area
- Standardization and implementation of improved processes
- Performing process audits in selected areas
- Development of improvement projects
- Identification of areas and possibilities of improving internal processes
- Development and implementation of solutions in the scope of optimization of production and
technological processes, machines and work stations
- Cooperation with departments (production, techniques, quality, OHS and others)
- Higher Technical Education
- Work experience in the production area
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Good knowledge of Ms Office
- Commitment to the performance of the duties assigned
- Creativity and flexibility in action
- Knowledge of English at C1 level
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.