Hygiene Manager – 884277 – Days
The validation & optimisation of the Factory CIP systems to demonstrate due diligence & effectiveness at removal of physical and microbiological risks; maximisation of CIP systems with regard to operational, water & chemical efficiency.
Organisation & management of the hygiene staff to ensure sundry areas are maintained to a suitable level of hygiene
This role requires working closely with operations, technical and the engineering process team to ensure effective hygiene is maintained via physical cleaning and CIP systems including records & verification.
- Day to day management of hygiene staff to ensure schedules and hygiene standards throughout the plant are maintained
- Working with the process engineering, technical and operations to ensure the routine CIP schedules are maintained, including verification to ensure effectiveness & due diligence
- Working closely with site & group H&S, Energy & Environment to ensure all related systems are in place, followed & maintained
- Work collaboratively with factory team to identify and maintain operational hygiene standards. Wherever possible CIC’s are created to aid training
- Assist in the training & coaching of staff in areas related to CIP & hygiene CAYG
- Devise, lead and work on projects with process engineering to optimise CIP systems with regard to water use, chemical use & time
- Devise & manage the site CIP validation programs.
Working with the operations & process engineering teams to complete validation work
- Support product non-conformance investigations as appropriate
Science qualification to HND or above (or equivalent) or a combination of recognised CIP/hygiene/micro qualification and minimum 5 years appropriate experience
Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a related role
Strong people influencer at all levels
- Working knowledge of CIP systems – Desirable
- Working knowledge of plant hygiene methods
- Good foundation knowledge in microbiology
- Strong working knowledge of H&S requirements including risk assessments & safe operating procedures
- High degree of computer literacy
- Budgetary awareness or management
- Well organised
- Strong communicator
- Assertive, curious and tenacious
- ‘Starter / finisher’ mindset
- Team builder and leader to drive improvements
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.