Hygiene Manager – 883714
- Ensure safe working practices are implemented at all times
- Management of Hygiene team to ensure all scheduled tasks are completed on time and to an acceptable standard.
- Draw up, implement & revise hygiene policies and Standard Operating Procedures for hygiene operations in conjunction with Chemical suppliers to ensure best practices are maintained throughout
- Manage in conjunction with the Technical team, all contracts for Cleaning chemicals, laundry, pest control and any other related services within agreed budget.
- Identify and implement cost savings where possible.
- Maintain adequate stocks of cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment and PPE
- Ensure Audit readiness for site and systems in relation to hygiene and pest control
- Maximize team performance, efficiency and service levels and drive employee engagement. Develop enhanced and future fit employee skillset and flexibility across the shift teams
- Involvement in monitoring of hygiene standards by engaging with the environmental swab and ATP program.
- Leading investigation and corrective action for poor environmental monitoring results
- Site Listeria Champion
- Support H&S Manager and Engineering Manager with regard to Environmental controls and standards
- Responsible for the conduct of your team at work, this includes but is not limited to appropriate dress code, punctuality, absences level, training and output.
- Maintain a high factory profile and liaise with all departments to promote consistency and a high level of service throughout the business.
- Support Finance function with completing time sheets for payroll purposes
- Support the HR function with absent management, relevant disciplinary procedures and provide update’s on any recruitment requirements.
- Member of site Auditing team and site HACCP team.
- To ensure all staff are adequately trained and inducted on a regularly basis.
- Prepare Hygiene reports and present at site Hygiene/Technical meeting
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within a business
- Strong Team working skills with ability to motivate others.
- Problem solving and Results driven.
- Attentive to detail with good strategic ability
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible, adaptable and keen to support others’ development
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (This is an essential health & safety, traceability, management and technical requirement).
- Experienced in food manufacture at a Management level
- Accreditation Food Hygiene equivalent at minimum level 3
- health and safety awareness
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office essential)
- Internal Auditing
Our Referral Incentive:
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details – www.rp-ltd.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.